Dishing It Out



I grew up eating meals off of plain white dishes maybe that's why I love fun colorful dinnerware.  I suppose a part of me wants to have something to look forward to at the end of my meal, perhaps feel a little zing from the beautifully colored dishes with fun images serving delicious foods?  Whenever I go a hunting for dishes, plates and bowls, any dinnerware!  I go for something that makes me want to eat, something that makes me want to cook at home just so I can serve it up right on them pretty little dishes.

My favorite place to go for dinnerware?  Anthropology.


Tuscan Evening Tray $24


Birds-On-A-Wire $14 -$22


Small Dots & Dash Bowl $8


Inside Out bowl $8




Painter's Stripe Mug $14


Bright Morning Teacups (assortment of 4) $128






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...