Coat Racks



Maybe it's just sheer laziness but often I'll come home and drape my jacket, sweater or cardigan on the nearest chair, I mutter to myself "if only I had a coat rack".  I'm not entirely sure if a coat rack is the answer to my lazy troubles but I have a good idea that it just might be, granted it's a coat rack I can get excited about using.

Standing Coat Racks:


Misewell Stretch Coat Rack
By: Misewell, Vincent & Paul Georgeson
Materials:  American Walnut
Dimensions:  69"t x 1"w 2 x 19"w
Base Price: $1,180 @ A+R Store
$1,122.00 via Amazon





Sven Coat Tree
Materials:  Solid birch with walnut veneer
Components:  Nickel plated iron pegs
Dimensions:  28.25"dia x 71.5"h
Price: $149 @ CB2






Finial Coat Rack
Materials:  Hand-turned pine wood, wrought-iron hooks, distressed paint
Components:  6 large hooks on two tiers
Dimensions:  23"dia x 72"h
Price:  $199.00 @ Pottery Barn



Wall coat-racks:


Jig Silver Coat Rack
Materials:  Stainless steel with brushed silver finish
Components:  six round sliding knows on two levels
Dimensions:  30"w x 3"d x 5.25"h
Price:  $69.95 @ Crate & Barrel






Cast Iron Row Of Hooks
Materials:  Cast iron panel with bronze finish
Components:  six over-sized hooks, sides are flat to allow multiples in a row, mounting hardware
Dimensions:  32"w x 5"d x 10"h
Price:  $99.00 @ Pottery Barn










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...