Home Libraries



One of my favorite things to do is read and because I love to read I naturally love to collect books.  I'm all for the iPad and the Kindle, traveling without carrying two or three books to weigh you down is worth while for the money in my perspective, but there's also something about collecting the actual physical book.  The way the pages smell, the way the pages look, the artwork... I would even go as far as to say that the physical book themselves is art and history in one.  This leads to my obsession with home libraries, I envy those who have been collecting books long enough to line shelves and shelves with books.  However when it comes to home libraries it's not just about books anymore, it's also about the lay out.  There's a million different home libraries all of which I think are just dreamy.










Front view (Lt) & Top view (Rt)










LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...